Monday, March 18, 2013

My Heart Radiates Desire In Waves

My Heart Radiates Desire In Waves

My heart radiates desire in waves that
Beat ripples of time
Filling the air with lines of energy
Don’t tangle!
Be strong and true
Like the arrows
Shot from a huntsman’s bow
Help me find my way to you
Help me hear your clear call
Through the obfuscating noise of
Confusion
Woven into the fabric of this Earth by
Minds enthralled by stories
Learned sitting at the feet of fear
Under the cold and insufferable
Light of reason
Blow through this tangled web we weave
Like a gentle breeze
Traveling through branches
Unhindered and free like water
Fill this humble sail
Made from scraps gathered from
True moments I’ve lived
Stitched together with sinew and time
Send me to you
So that I may drown myself
In your siren call

No comments:

Post a Comment